drank Caribbean Crush by DAVIDsTEA

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #203 overall / Tea #27 for May
Monday 5/17 - DT Caribbean crush cold brew glass jar (drained 5/16 left for Micah). I enjoy this tea haven’t had it in forever, a classic from DT. I meant to make it easy for me to pour into a mug and sip, but I ended up leaving it for Micah that day (I did a 11 pm Sunday to 430 pm Monday shift LOL). I hope he enjoyed it (:
#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown

December:
April:
March:
February:
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 34 (as of end of January, overall goal for year 600)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA