Took a long weekend off from my computer, which is extra nice because I’m definitely going to be glued to it for the week as I finish my grades. I’m only halfway through my advents, so I hope I can be forgiven for focusing on finishing them over December/January!

This one was interesting; I’m not sure I would have guessed apple at all if I hadn’t read the name. It’s a pleasant black tea with only hints of the spices I’d associate with apple pie in the back. As it cools, the cinnamon is much more obvious, but I still don’t notice much apple.

sipsby advent, day 12*
(sipsby packages this in no particular order)

Early 30s mom of 2 (ages 7 & 1) and lecturer in California.
Great at buying tea, good at drinking tea, bad at timely reviews. Drawn to fruit, floral, spice, and flavored teas in general; prefer those that stand well without milk or sweetener.

Still figuring this out, but slowly adding to cupboard. I rate when a package is finished as I’m deciding whether to reorder.

I think of my ratings as letter grades.
90-100 A: loved it; want to rebuy immediately so I have it on hand
80-89 B: tasty; would pick it up again but okay to wait until I get through other teas
70-79 C: good; could grab with a good deal
60-69 D: okay; would keep in a set but may not repurchase on its own
0-59 F: various shades of bad; would not purchase; closer to 0 means may not even drink again if offered