Caramel Shortbread

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almonds, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Elderberries, Hazelnut, Natural Flavours, Raisins, Raspberry, Sour Cherry
Popcorn, Sugar, Tart, Caramel, Cookie, Almond, Apple, Butter, Honey, Sweet, Fruity, Nuts, Sour, Baked Bread, Pleasantly Sour, Berry, Cherry, Bitter, Nutty, Berries, Brown Sugar
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

• “#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #89 overall / Tea #5 for March Tuesday 3/2 found this open but full 2 oz bag last week. Tried making a hot and plain mug for myself and didn’t care for it. made the last of...” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea was a wild ride. It smells exactly like shortbread. Hot, it tastes just like a buttered popcorn jelly belly. As it starts to cool, the tart element overrides the sweet. I kept drinking it...” Read full tasting note
  • “Another tea I have been avoiding because of the stevia. Really strange flavor. There’s a buttered popcorn thing going on, with some tartness from the sour cherries and raspberries. The stevia is...” Read full tasting note
  • “As the name suggests, Caramel Shortbread has an extremely creamy, sweet flavor. Shortbread is one of my personal favorite types of cookie every holiday season, and I find with this tea that the...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Shortbread cookies are the star of every dessert table. They’re rich, sweet and filled with buttery goodness – who can say no to that? So it goes without saying that this classic holiday treat makes for a seriously delicious tea. Our version has all the melt-in-your mouth richness of shortbread baked into a blend of willow bark, caramelized almond and cherry. Resistance is futile.

Apple, raisins, brown sugar, elderberries, willow bark, almo nds, hazelnuts, sour cherries, raspberries, stevia extract, natural and artificial almond and hazelnut flavouring.

Price per 50g: $8.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #89 overall / Tea #5 for March

Tuesday 3/2 found this open but full 2 oz bag last week. Tried making a hot and plain mug for myself and didn’t care for it. made the last of this for a cold brew pitcher for Micah. I like the idea of this tea and I’m sure there is more of this somewhere with my winter holiday tea bin but it gone for this bit.

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

This tea was a wild ride.

I kept drinking it not because I liked it but because it was so odd. I wouldn’t repurchase, but it was an interesting experience!

(From David’sTea Advent Calendar, Day 8)

Flavors: Popcorn, Sugar, Tart

Another tea I have been avoiding because of the stevia. Really strange flavor. There’s a buttered popcorn thing going on, with some tartness from the sour cherries and raspberries. The stevia is also really dominant. Blech.

As the name suggests, Caramel Shortbread has an extremely creamy, sweet flavor. Shortbread is one of my personal favorite types of cookie every holiday season, and I find with this tea that the creamy caramel flavor is much more present than the vibe of a shortbread cookie. That being said, while this tea is certainly sweet, it’s not so sweet that it’s a turn-off.

Flavors: Caramel, Cookie

Very sweet buttery caramel and hazelnut flavor. A great before bed herbal.

This tea is SUPER sweet to what I’m used to. It smells incredible, you can definitely smell buttery shortbread.

buttery sweet flavor with slightest tartness on end

Tried this again and came to the same negative conclusions as before. It smells wonderful, but I’m not enjoying the flavor. The stevia in it adds a strange component as well. :/

Upon opening the package, wow what a strong caramel flavour! When steeped it does lose a lot of it’s smell but still could get a hint of that amazing caramel! I steeped mine extra long while I was getting ready, so about 15 minutes… so as an end result my tea was very flavourful! I enjoyed mine with a little bit of milk and sugar. For a decaffeinated tea, I would definitely buy this one again. Loved the flavours of the almonds and apple that really came through too.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Butter, Caramel

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I should know better than to drink a herbal tea. I got Caramel Shortbread as a free sample addition to one of my online orders. I tasted neither caramel nor shortbread; in fact, this wasn’t a very sweet tea.

195 °F / 90 °C 3 min, 30 sec 50 g 18 OZ / 532 ML