#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #241 overall / Tea #21 for June
Wednesday 6/16 — Churchill’s Teas African Sunrise cold brew pitcher. In theory this would be ideal for me because it’s a sencha green tea base with raspberry, lemon, and rose petals. I love green teas and I love fruity teas. I do not however like rose/floral and this is what it turned out to be, no signs of fruit. I guess my package in a sipsby box (not even sure from when since I got them regularly for like 2-3 years but now I just get a few a year) just did not give me that. No worries can’t like or love them all.
#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown

December:
November:
October:
September:
August:
July:
June: 37 as of 6/22, goal for month is 60.
May: 54
April: 50
March: 54
February: 52
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 281 (as of June 22, overall goal for year 660)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, white, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA