Tiffany’s tasting Note #170
An Ode to Tea, N is for New England Breakfast by Harney & Sons (gifted by Tiana @its.a.tea.adventure on IG)

Tuesday 4/27 —This is a special tasting note because this is my first one that is not for a sip down. I was going to let my steepster account only be for sip downs but I’m really enjoying my “alphabet challenge” (aka an ode to tea/#2021steepstersipdown April challenge thanks to Mastress Alita). Brewed this one hot & plain two sachets for 5+ minutes. I am pleasantly surprised about this considering I’m not a black tea fan (green & oolong & tisanes are my jam!) but it really is sold with the sweet flavor (assuming the maple flavoring). — Tiana was so kind to gift me 18 sachets which will be 9 “cups” (since 16-20 oz is a cuppa of tea for me), putting them in my locker and I will enjoy these as an easy “morning shift at work brew”.

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

For now I’m generally using my tasting notes to record my 2021 sipdowns (of tins/bags/packages no matter if it’s a kilo bag or a teabag/sample packet), goal is 500 by end of year and not a ban on buying but just learning my tastes.

2021 TOTAL AS OF 8/31: 318

March: 45 (129 total as of 3/31) [goal 100 aka for end of the month: 184]
February: 51 (84 total as of 2/28) [goal for end of the month: 84]
January: 33 [goal for end of the month: 42]

TOTAL MONEY SPENT on tea/tea accessories in 2021 as of 2/17/21: $1562.79 USD

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruity, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, floral.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA