drank Megganog by Brutaliteas

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #143 overall / Tea #14 for April
An Ode to Tea, M is for Megganog by Brutaliteas (gifted by AJRimmer)

Monday 4/11/21 — another busy weekend at work means I barely had time to run to the restroom or get sleep much less get much tea drinking done. I’m doing the overnight shift tonight (Monday) so focusing on getting headway on my sip downs during the day. Also I’m doing the April #2021steepsterchallenge “Ode to Tea” and trying to only use teas from swaps/gifted from IG/steepster pals. I have 23/26 letters covered (if I have time I’ll see what I can do for other 3 letters in my 34028420349343423489032 stash of tea). This tea was made into a plain & hot latte with breakfast, and unfortunately no sight, smell, or taste of eggnog just rooibos and black tea with milk so half of this made tea went to Micah. (: Thanks for the share.

Instagram photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNlj9haAw8C/

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

For now I’m generally using my tasting notes to record my 2021 sipdowns (of tins/bags/packages no matter if it’s a kilo bag or a teabag/sample packet), goal is 500 by end of year and not a ban on buying but just learning my tastes.

2021 TOTAL AS OF 5/6: 186

March: 45 (129 total as of 3/31) [goal 100 aka for end of the month: 184]
February: 51 (84 total as of 2/28) [goal for end of the month: 84]
January: 33 [goal for end of the month: 42]

TOTAL MONEY SPENT on tea/tea accessories in 2021 as of 2/17/21: $1562.79 USD

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruity, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, floral.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA