#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #113 overall / Tea #29 for March /

Thursday 3/25/21 — ZenTea Atlanta almond papaya rooibos. So a few weeks ago was my 3 year anniversary of dating Micah. 2017/18/19 was also my heyday of traveling like mad and working a lot trying to afford the trips. In September 2018 I found this tea shop in Atlanta and this was one of the 15? 2 oz foil bags I got after spending awhile deciding what teas to get. I have learned that I don’t enjoy rooibos but it is one of my my boyfriend’s favorites. In fact he literally texted me other day ‘Thank you for the tea I like the almond’ (although I can’t remember if it was this tea. I think so.)

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

December:
November:
October:
September:
August:
July:
June: 37 as of 6/22, goal for month is 60.
May: 54
April: 50
March: 54
February: 52
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 281 (as of June 22, overall goal for year 660)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, white, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA