I’ve been very forgetful about my tea while it’s steeping. Sometimes it’s because of a poopy diaper and other times it’s because it took longer for me to get to the end of a chapter then I expected. Needless to say I did it with this one. Think this had about 7 mins of steeping time. Luckily it’s not bitter… just more spicy. Which I don’t entirely mind. I like spicy chai. Though I’m not getting many hints of vanilla too be honest. It’s there just very subtle.

Let me try some Almond milk.

Ooo not bad! It maintains the spiciness of the chai but adds a nice flavor and kinda brings out the vanilla a bit more!

1 tsp

Tea is a way of life. The more you drink tea, the more you learn about tea. I’m mostly a purist but also a bit of a tea adventurist. If there is a new tea or brand to be discovered I will try it out. I love every type save for dark teas which I just can’t seem to take a fancy to. The only ones I usually refuse to try are green tea and citrus mixes. Just nope.

I’m a stay at home mom who loves gardening, exploring, and being with my family.

Minnesota