I am back for 2022!! I haven’t posted since June 2021 but I’m still sipping away, still reading the discussion boards and tasting notes (I’m only 68 pages behind from being caught up), still posting a bit (and following a lot) on Insta, etc. I don’t know how often I’ll be posting notes here but I’m going to try to do them sometimes. Hope everyone is doing well. :)

Martin Bednář

It’s not necessary to post often, but it is nice to se fellow Steepster member being active here now and then. It doesn’t matter if it is with comment, post on the forums, or/and posting a tasting note.

Enjoy your cup of tea and don’t forget, it is not mandatory to write a tasting note.

Michelle

Some folks post more than others, but we’re all part of the same fun community :)

DrowningMySorrows

Welcome back! It’s good to take a break sometimes, I think. I disappeared for most of the summer and autumn too…I wasn’t really drinking anything new and felt silly making notes about the same things over and over with no new observations.

tea-sipper

I’m 16 pages of tasting notes behind myself. :D Welcome back!

Comments

Martin Bednář

Michelle

DrowningMySorrows

tea-sipper

I’m 16 pages of tasting notes behind myself. :D Welcome back!

December:
November:
October:
September:
August:
July:
June: 37 as of 6/22, goal for month is 60.
May: 54
April: 50
March: 54
February: 52
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 281 (as of June 22, overall goal for year 660)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, white, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA