drank Youthberry by Teavana

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #48 overall / Tea #15 for February
#drinkwhatyouown January spot 20/25

Tuesday 2/9 So from Starbucks when you used to get free refills on brewed coffee/tea while in house I’d sit around in Starbucks and get “refills” of teabags and just put them in my purse as I would continue drink whatever tea/beverages I had with me. Anyway, this was 2 teabags best by almost 4 years ago, brewed lukewarm and plain.

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

DrowningMySorrows

Wow, they gave you new teabags for refills? Most coffee/tea shops around here think a tea refill is just giving you another cup of hot water for your already used teabag.

Tiffany :)

I used to buy a regular priced drink and probably some sugary snack then sit and read a book or play on my phone… then yes my free refill of coffee or tea would be Teavana teabags (they’d let me pick from the assortment they had).. but obviously this was years ago, I haven’t sat around at a Starbucks in quite awhile!!

Comments

DrowningMySorrows

Tiffany :)

For now I’m generally using my tasting notes to record my 2021 sipdowns (of tins/bags/packages no matter if it’s a kilo bag or a teabag/sample packet), goal is 550 by end of year and not a ban on buying but just learning my tastes.

2021 TOTAL AS OF 6/30: 254

March: 45 (129 total as of 3/31) [goal 100 aka for end of the month: 184]
February: 51 (84 total as of 2/28) [goal for end of the month: 84]
January: 33 [goal for end of the month: 42]

TOTAL MONEY SPENT on tea/tea accessories in 2021 as of 2/17/21: $1562.79 USD

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruity, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, floral.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA