drank Liquid Jade Matcha by The Tao of Tea

As soon as I broke the seal on the bag, I knew I would be in for major trouble if I actually whisked up a cup. The smell and look of the powder was vile and chalky. I added a few teaspoons to the chia seed pudding I made and of course tossed the entire batch after I tasted it the next morning. What was I thinking.

Never had a deader tea. This stuff must’ve been ancient.

ashmanra

That sounds dreadful.

Leafhopper

Ugh. It’s too bad they were selling expired tea.

derk

This came from White Antlers so it wasn’t a case of expired tea from the store. I had to try it, though, to see how abysmal old match could be. Yes, ashmanra, absolutely dreadful.

Comments

ashmanra

That sounds dreadful.

Leafhopper

Ugh. It’s too bad they were selling expired tea.

derk

Eventual tea farmer. If you are a tea grower, want to grow your own plants or are simply curious, please follow me so we can chat.

I most enjoy loose-leaf, unflavored teas and tisanes. Always on the lookout for teas from countries and regions not commonly known for tea production or those that are not well represented in the western market. I seek these teas to gain an understanding, however vague, of how this plant performs in different climates.

bicycle bicycle bicycle