Shou puer has always been a difficult tea for me to describe. How do I make it sound enticing?

Stale walnut bread soaked in the smoothest, silkiest mossy-mineral-meaty-mushroomy-chocolatey-earthy fondue you’ve ever tasted?

Heck, I dunno.

May the shou aid in digestion. Thank you, White Antlers.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Chocolate, Loam, Meat, Mint, Mushrooms, Round , Smooth, Sweet, Warm Grass, Walnut, Wet Earth, Wet Moss, Wet Rocks, Wet Wood

Mastress Alita

Or you can take my sophisticated approach and just say, “It tastes like dirt.” :-)

tea-sipper

Sounds good to me!

Comments

Mastress Alita

tea-sipper