drank Three Mint by Pukka

Steeps darker than any mint tea I’ve had. When it was still very hot, I thought the flavor muddled and muddy. As it cools, it’s a subtle blend of mints, fresh from the peppermint, some light spearmint (moreso in the aroma), a touch dried cut grass and quite mineral. I don’t know what field mint is so can’t comment on its contribution. Like the flavor clearing up as the tea cools, I notice some body coming out, especially as I swallow. Sweetness in the back of the mouth and throat develops over several minutes.

While it’s not something I’d seek out since I prefer pure peppermint teas, this was a nice change of pace for a bagged mint blend.

Flavors: Alfalfa, Cut Grass, Mineral, Peppermint, Spearmint, Sweet