drank Orange Creamsicle by Cuppa Geek

Final tea of the advent grab bag. Though the 25th tea was meant by Nichole to be had on New Year’s Eve, I saved this for today, the first, since it’s Kiki’s name day.

“Dry smells like tangerine!”

I sniff it and say I think I smell cream, hand the packet back to Kiki.

sniff “Huh, yeah! Kinda like… kinda like a, what’s it called… a creamsicle.”

picks up the mug “Yeah, it definitely smells creamy, like creamsicle. Yes, hm, mildy citrusy, tangerine-orange flavor. I pick up the black tea and it smells like a …lightly… creamsicle. And it tastes like a creamsicle. smiles The more you drink, the more the orange comes out. I can taste the orange rind, or cit— citrus rind, whatever kind it is. It’s good. It’s very good. I’m not one to really like that vanilla cream kinda flavor BELCH because it tastes artificial laughs sorry, oopsie, more laughs so I probably wouldn’t buy it. Happy New Year everybody.” smiles

(FWIW, this is called Orange Dreamsicle on the packet)

Thank you so much, Nichole, for making this advent possible. Kiki had a great time trying a new tea almost everyday this past month. We found several that she really liked and I’ll be purchasing pouches of those for her if they’re available. The best part for her, though, was having me share her reactions with Steepster. She loves to please, so all your comments made her happy. I’ll be sure this year to post some reviews from Kiki here and there.

ashmanra

I have been hitting this one hard the past few days! It is one of my favorites, along with Parker’s Blend and Spiced Fall Evenings and,,,

DrowningMySorrows

Kiki’s reviews are great. I look forward to reading more of them this year :)

Cameron B.

Happy New Year, derk and Kiki!

Martin Bednář

Happy New Year to you and Kiki :)