drank Carcadet de Noël by Dammann Freres

Advent 8.

Smells a lot like Flocons d’Épices which means vanilla-spice cola syrup, though this has a tartness to it like lemon-lime. It really does smell like soda to me. And pink bubblegum. A ribbon of bitter almond hiding underneath. My first thought when sipping was warm Christmas punch :) The hibiscus is perfectly tart, not acrid or biting at all. Awesome flavors, really nice for an hibiscus-rosehip blend!

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Spices, Tart, Vanilla

Mastress Alita

I love hibi-hip Christmas punch teas!

Comments

Mastress Alita

I love hibi-hip Christmas punch teas!

Sonoma County, California, USA