Another sample from Kawaii433. Thanks, yo.

This is definitely a high quality jasmine tea. The jasmine is very natural and not overwhelming and the aroma is softly fruity jasmine. The base tea struck me as a white tea rather than a green because of the flavors. The jasmine perfectly integrated, matching well with the fruity tea. No distinct flavors to the base tea but it was a good balance of tones including peach-apricot-cantaloupe, hay-seed-grain and a nectar sweetness. A light aftertaste, mouthwatering mineral qualities and complementary astringency urged me to continue sipping. Very clean light body that could be made thicker by steeping a little longer which I found out by oversteeping.

3.4g, 8oz, 160F, 4 steeps western

Flavors: Apricot, Astringent, Cantaloupe, Grain, Grass Seed, Hay, Jasmine, Mineral, Nectar, Peach, Smooth, Sweet

160 °F / 71 °C 1 min, 0 sec 3 g 8 OZ / 236 ML
Kawaii433

I ‘m so glad that you & Cameron enjoyed this. I don’t like Jasmine too much :( but it was still yummy to me. I prefer it goes to people who can really appreciate it. <3

Kawaii433

Tea-sipper did too <3 (just under another product name hehe)

tea-sipper

YES I did. I actually sent an e-mail to Jason about combining the actual tea entry and the one I mistakenly created, but Jason said the tea combiner isn’t working for now. So hopefully one day it will be fixed.

:) Tea-sipper

derk

Kawaii433, thanks again :) It’s one of the best jasmine greens I’ve had. I could go for a bit stronger jasmine aroma but what was there worked splendidly with the fruitiness. You might like to try Whispering Pines’ Alice since it’s a Yunnan black tea base. The depth of the black tea, to me, seems to keep the strong jasmine from going too floral.

Comments

Kawaii433

Kawaii433

Tea-sipper did too <3 (just under another product name hehe)

tea-sipper