Another freebie from the tea fest bag.

This is the same concept as Emergen-C but contains green (closer to brown) tea powder. I prepared it with room temp water and had to stir it a bit to get the clumps to break up, no big deal. It looks unappealing with a brownish-green murky tint – my mind went to algae-infested pondwater. That, combined with the very sour taste from the acerola cherry powder, made me down this as quick as possible. The warming ginger comes through in the aftertaste.

Meh. It tastes ok, but I prefer tea in a traditional way and wouldn’t purchase this because I think products like this are frivolous. If you’re a fan of Emergen-C packets and want some green tea, give it a try.

8 OZ / 236 ML
Mastress Alita

Huh. I think I have this one in my Tea Fes bag as well. Doesn’t sound like the sort of thing I’d keep around either, but since I’ve been coming down with a cold, I think I’ll try this…