B&B Advent 2021 Day 21

This one is a bit like a weaker Market Spice? I think I liked this one more last year but wasn’t as excited about it this year. I feel like holiday teas are sometimes like holiday songs – the same ones are made and remade. Sometimes I want something unique!

Lexa said she could taste marzipan!

200 °F / 93 °C 4 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML

My partner and I live with our bunnies and cat. I’m currently working on my MSc in biology and enjoying tea along the way!

I love black tea and this is usually what’s in my mug.

I’m also happy to enjoy a cup of green or red rooibos (green preferable to red), herbals, oolongs (unroasted and red preferable to roasted), whites, and subtly flavoured greens.

Likes:
Raspberry, peach, rhubarb, passionfruit, and most fruits in general, maple, creaminess, hay, biscuit, lavender, and cacao/dark chocolate.

I enjoy bergamot when paired with flavours that mellow it (Camellia Sinensis Earl Grey Cream is one of my favourites).

Dislikes:
Any smokiness at all, stevia, too much blackberry leaf, rose, ginger (except in chai), cinnamon-heavy teas, anything cloying or fake/candy-like.

I’m vegan with an allergy to potatoes, so I avoid any animal products in tea, along with sprinkles as these often have potato starch (I usually just pick them out of blends).

Last updated December 2021.

Canada