A.C. Perch Advent 2021 Day 10

This one has a sort of melon scent and a lovely light flavour of papaya and mulberry – truly! The tea base is also lovely against the fruit pieces and it’s nice to have a white tea with some flavour (but not an overwhelming or fake flavour). The ingredients also include apple and jasmine, but I wouldn’t say I get either of those very clearly.

I imagine this would be delightful chilled.

Lexa loved this one! She drank down her whole cup before I went for a second sip!

185 °F / 85 °C 7 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
Cameron B.

Ooh mulberry, how interesting.

CrowKettle

Love mulberries.

Comments

Cameron B.

Ooh mulberry, how interesting.

CrowKettle

Love mulberries.

I love black tea and this is usually what’s in my mug. I’m also happy to enjoy a cup of green or red rooibos (green preferable to red), herbals, oolongs (unroasted/green and red preferable to roasted), whites, and subtly flavoured greens (mango or pineapple, yum!).

Likes:
Raspberry, strawberry, peach, rhubarb, passionfruit, blackcurrant, redcurrant, fig, and most fruits in general, maple, creaminess, hay, biscuit, lavender, and cacao/dark chocolate.

I enjoy bergamot when paired with flavours that mellow it (Camellia Sinensis Earl Grey Cream is one of my favourites).

Dislikes:
Any smokiness at all, stevia, too much blackberry leaf, rose, jasmine, ginger (except in chai), cinnamon-heavy teas, anything cloying or fake/candy-like.

I’m vegan with an allergy to potatoes, so I avoid any animal products in tea, along with sprinkles as these often have potato starch (I usually just pick them out of blends).

Last updated January 2023.

Canada