drank Peach Apricot by Steam Tea House

Wow, this smells so peach juicy. Like concentrated peach juice, but somehow not cloying. Almost like the Tim Horton’s peach drink I enjoyed as a kid, but not fake.

There is the most subtle hint of astringency that I almost can’t decide if it’s really there. The peach flavour is much lighter in the taste, which is nice because it doesn’t come off artificial (which in my experience, often happens with peach). The apricot is subtle and I think just adds a bit of a boost in the background and helps the peach come off more realistically.

200 °F / 93 °C 2 min, 30 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.