This one smells super tasty, both dry and steeped! I’ve been putting this off because apple and cinnamon just wasn’t exciting to me. But I’m so glad I steeped it tonight! The cinnamon and apple are perfectly balanced, and there’s a delightful sweetness that is reminiscent of apple cider. But not so sweet (like actual apple cider) that I get ‘fuzzy teeth’ haha!

During my undergrad, I used to have many an early lab and I would always treat myself to a warm apple cider from the coffee shop at school that opened early, because it reminded me of home. This is bringing back all those good memories.

I would order this one for our cupboard for sure! We’re nearly out of Relax & Renew, so perhaps I’ll be ordering this before I know it!

Thanks Cameron!

Cameron B.

Yay, I’m glad you like this one too! I should really have a cup of it later…

Comments

Cameron B.

Yay, I’m glad you like this one too! I should really have a cup of it later…

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.