drank Scottish Caramel Pu-erh by beTeas

A sample from whatshesaid a couple years ago now!

My amazing partner surprised me today by ordering me an early holiday gift in the form of the Bird & Blend advent calendar (actually we ordered two so we could enjoy them together), so I was excitedly building a very small cart on their website, while this tea cooled beside me, almost completely forgotten.

By the time I got to this, it was sadly lukewarm. However, I do have enough leaf for another fresh cup, so that’s good (plus I plan to resteep these leaves). In terms of this cup, it definitely has a caramel scent with a hint of butter in the scent as well, which is delicious and it translates to a subtle caramel taste. The base tea is quite smooth and velvet-y, which I think is thanks to the caramel as well, with a hint of earthiness in both the scent and taste. The scent of caramel and earthiness is stronger than the actual taste, but I don’t mind. Overall a tasty cup to enjoy this afternoon as I carry on with my Pacific Oyster case study.

Ooh, what teas did you choose? :D

Courtney

I chose Rhubarb & Custard, Vicky’s Sponge Cake, and a 20g of Carrot Cake (mostly for Lex because she can’t do caffeine at all). :)

Cameron B.

I love Rhubarb & Custard!