drank Pink Lady Apple by Health-Ade

Tastes like crisp, sweet, cinnamon-y apple cider, with a bite of that delightfully piquant fermentation that’s characteristic of kombucha. It’s expensive to buy, but way too high maintenance to get a piece of a SCOBY and make it myself… so it’s definitely a treat, but I do love a nice midafternoon ’bucha to pick me up and carry me through the rest of the work day!

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Pleasantly Sour, Sweet, Tart

Lexie Aleah

I just got a bottle of their holiday cheer kombucha and haven’t tried it yet but am curious since they usually do fruity flavors.

Comments

Lexie Aleah

Hello! 28, female, American. A total hopeless bookworm— I have a Bachelor’s and a Master’s in English. I also love dogs, all things that are colored purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorite tea types: Black, pu’erh, oolong, kombucha, genmaicha, matcha, rooibos, honeybush (recent change of heart there), and floral greens.

Favorite flavor notes: Roasted, fermented, earthy, floral, nutty, bread-y, umami; dessert-inspired flavors like chocolate, vanilla, and maple.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends as well as fruit-flavored teas; they really need to be done right, IMHO. I’m iffy about mate, as well as herbal teas, although there are a few tisanes that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Flat-out dislike: White tea, most unflavored green teas, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.