drank Chai by Teekanne

CTC black tea with other unknown ingredients.

My focus was elsewhere when I brewed this Chai to follow lunch. I remember enjoying it but it’s very cinnamon oil forward in taste and smell. Worked great with the base tea, though, and it wasn’t drying like some spice-heavy chai can be.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Spicy, Wood

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML
Martin Bednář

Ingredients are following: Black tea 29%, cinnamon 24%, chicory root, ginger, cardamom, natural aroma, blackberry leaves, cinnamon aroma, star anise, black pepper.

derk

Ah, thanks

Martin Bednář

I wasn’t sure if I have a box from it and surprisngly I found it :)

Comments

Martin Bednář

derk

Ah, thanks

Martin Bednář

I wasn’t sure if I have a box from it and surprisngly I found it :)

Sonoma County, California, USA