My housemate brought home a 30-muslin sachet box of this from her employer’s tea drawer. Best before 12/2012; it’s 01/2020.

It’s clearly a victim of neglect. Very light red fruit-cream aroma and taste. No discernible green tea flavor. Very drying.

Going to drop the box in the work tea cupboard. Somebody else might appreciate it or throw it out secretly.

190 °F / 87 °C 3 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML
Leafhopper

How sad that such a pricy tea was so neglected. I tried the black version over Christmas and really enjoyed it.

Comments

Leafhopper

Sonoma County, California, USA