drank Sweet Matcha by Ujido

Found this in the kitchen stash. Best before 05/19 and not wanting it to go to waste, I took the box to work.

Matcha mixed with erythritol and monkfruit. Prepared according to direction by dumping the contents of a tube into 6oz of cold water, gave a good shake.

It was sweet matcha, no surprise, right on the edge of cloying. Dark green in flavor, maybe along the lines of seaweed-earth (cold is screwing me up). Smooth, like the matcha was a nice grain and the sweeteners easily dissolved.

Definitely not something I’d seek out since my matcha preference is traditional preparation. Leaving it in the break room for others.

6 OZ / 177 ML