drank Creamy Nut Oolong by CitizenTea

For 5 years, I worked for Davidstea (July 2015-Aug 2020). I got this one during that time, so it’s starting to get a bit on the old side. Now that I’m no longer there, I’m going to focus on drinking up most of my collection of tea before I buy more. My collection got a bit out of hand because of the discount we had and I need to drink what I have.
So, that being said, I still have enough for another cup or two of this one, which is fine. it’s actually a really nice tea. It’s got a bit of creaminess to it and a really nice nutty flavour. I have gotten into the bad habit since the fall of drinking SUPER strong straight black tea loaded up with milk and sugar, so for me this is weird to do something different again.
But I really like it and I need to get drinking more teas like this. I added a splash of milk, even though it didn’t really need it as I wanted to boost up that creaminess. Anyways, I will enjoy what I have of this one. I’m not sure I would restock as I really don’t go to this one, but it’s really good and those that are fans of nutty teas, this is the one to get.

Updated Dec. 14/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m the proud mommy of two sweet little boys! One born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
The second one came just Monday evening at only 2 weeks early so he’s healthy and perfect!
Life just got so much more busy and crazy but I’m so excited.
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada