Strawberry Rose Champagne

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

• “I just learned my brother-in-law didn’t realize there was an order to the colors of the rainbow. Is Roy G Biv not a thing everyone knows?! His whole family does not know this. His closet, his...” Read full tasting note

From The NecessiTeas

Product description not available yet.

About The NecessiTeas View company

I just learned my brother-in-law didn’t realize there was an order to the colors of the rainbow. Is Roy G Biv not a thing everyone knows?! His whole family does not know this. His closet, his baby’s closet, the baby toys, the game pieces, etc. are all organized in the order of the rainbow and now we understand why HE NEVER KNEW HOW TO PUT THINGS AWAY! WHAT?!!?!!?!?! I am mind blown. I drank this while learning this so I was not paying attention because I was mostly just asking “what?!”

Cameron B.

It’s always funny when you find out something that just totally blows your mind like that. XD

Today I learned that my husband thought the word wheelbarrow was “wheelbarrel”… Not quite the same, but I still made fun of him.

LOL that’s amazing

VariaTEA

I kept asking around and got 2 responses: either people knew Roy G Biv and asked me what the trick was or people just didn’t know this and would list colors.