Dark Chocolate

Cacao, Carob, Chicory, Chocolate Flavor, Cocoa
Cocoa, Coffee, Dark Chocolate, Sweet
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

• “Every time I drink and review a chocolate tea, I bellyache that it isn’t chocolate enough. Well, the Hershey bar stops here. Wow. Thick, rich carob and chicory—this definitely hits the “unsweet...” Read full tasting note
  • “Ughhhhh, so yummy! It smells like chocolate-covered raisins. Reminds me of going to the candy store as a kid. Slightly bitter, black coffee note on the sip, which transitions seamlessly into a very...” Read full tasting note

From Teeccino

Rich layer upon layer of dark chocolate from Ecuadorian cacao is deepened by dark roasted ramón seeds for a heightened experience of the Aztec’s ‘Nectar of the Gods’.

The prebiotics in this chocolatey caffeine-free blend nourish your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, maintain regularity and support your immune system.

About Teeccino View company

Every time I drink and review a chocolate tea, I bellyache that it isn’t chocolate enough. Well, the Hershey bar stops here. Wow. Thick, rich carob and chicory—this definitely hits the “unsweet chocolate bar” mark. I’m drinking this unsweetened, and there’s enough coffee-like bitterness to open my eyes a little, even though it’s purely herbal. With a little milk or as a latte, this is going to be just flat delicious.

ashmanra

Mmmmmmmmmm…..

Lexie Aleah

I didn’t even realize they offered this flavor!

Ughhhhh, so yummy! It smells like chocolate-covered raisins. Reminds me of going to the candy store as a kid. Slightly bitter, black coffee note on the sip, which transitions seamlessly into a very mellow, very genuine chocolate flavor, just like hot cocoa without the sugar. Stands up well to milk. I love this stuff.

Flavors: Cocoa, Coffee, Dark Chocolate, Sweet