Coffee

Black Pu-erh Blend
Cocoa, Coffee, Dark Bittersweet, Mocha, Smooth
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis
Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 g 8 oz / 236 ml

• “Thanks to gmathis for this sample and the lovely handmade card that came with it! Very fancy. Been sitting on this for a couple weeks because I haven’t had the time to properly enjoy it, but it got...” Read full tasting note
  • “Happy Boxing Day…as the servants are off duty (or would be if I had any), it was up to me to get the bedroom curtains down and in the washer. Rewarding myself with a cup of this rich,...” Read full tasting note

From TeaMaze

Tea for the coffee lover! This blend combines Black tea, Puh Erh tea, Cocoa pieces, Coffee Beans, and natural Coffee flavoring for a robust tea with the taste and aroma of coffee.

About TeaMaze View company

Been sitting on this for a couple weeks because I haven’t had the time to properly enjoy it, but it got cracked open today. The smell of the dry tea is delightful—strong and dark like European coffee with hints of bittersweet chocolate and Chinese black tea. Didn’t expect that to carry over to the actual taste, but it did! Sipping on this while I cleaned out all of my external aquarium filters made the whole process much more pleasant. Probably the best execution of a mocha tea that I’ve had so far.

Flavors: Cocoa, Coffee, Dark Bittersweet, Mocha, Smooth

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

Happy Boxing Day…as the servants are off duty (or would be if I had any), it was up to me to get the bedroom curtains down and in the washer. Rewarding myself with a cup of this rich, coffee-puerh-cocoa magic. Nothing to add to prior reviews other than I love this stuff and I’m glad I bought a refill when we were in the shop last month.

Theme song for the remainder of my Christmas break: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeELC0RoWak

Mastress Alita

I tried a coffee puerh once and it had actual ground coffee in it, so it was so gritty! (Mixed with the pu earthiness, I felt like I was drinking straight potting soil). Since this one is just whole beans and flavoring, I bet it would be right up my ally!

Courtney

This one sounds interesting! I usually shy away from pu’erhs, but a coffee flavoured one might be perfect!

gmathis

This has whole beans, not grounds. I could just stick my nose in the tin and sniff it for hours. All the scent and flavor goodness without the nasty coffee buzz … a much gentler caffeine delivery system!

derk

New Broom Boogie is wholesomness overload. Ahhhhh!!!

ashmanra

Sending New Broom Boogie to someone who needs it now…

gmathis

That little ditty has been in my arsenal of Beat-the-Winter-Mugwumps ammo ever since I stumbled onto the CD (was my dad’s).