Synergy Divine Grape Kombucha

Grapes, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Lexie Aleah

From GT's Kombucha

Organic Raw Kombucha, Grape Juice
To drink Kombucha is human; to drink it with grape juice is divine.This Kombucha is raw, an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and low in carbohydrates and calories. It increases energy, decreases appetite and improves digestion. Try one in the morning instead of coffee, or have one an hour before your workout. Drink one now! You’ll feel better.

About GT's Kombucha View company

Grabbed a bottle of this last time I went grocery shopping, just sort of as an impulse shop kind of thing. I really, really enjoyed it last time I tried it and I had been craving soda while shopping so this seemed like the much better, healthier way to satisfy that craving.

It’s very rare for me that I don’t finish bottled drinks the day I open them – but I actually found that as much as I love the more stripped down, natural ‘Grape Crush’ sort of taste that the carbonation itself was too intense for me and I couldn’t drink all of this in one go because that much carbonation was actually making my stomach feel a little flippy. So I finished this one in a few sittings – though enjoyed it greatly (grapely!? har har…) each time.

Flavors: Grapes, Sweet