Ha Giang Ché Den

Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Martin Bednář
Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 3 g 11 oz / 327 ml

3 Images

• “TeaTiff TTB #8 This one surprised me! It had a strong scent of brown sugar and I thought it might be a flavored tea, but it turned out to be just a straight black. The flavor was quite light and...” Read full tasting note
  • “I find this tea very hard to describe. I know, after only one session it is always somehow hard, but this tea is one of the most difficult. In aroma of my steeped three grams was baked bread, but...” Read full tasting note

From Dobra Cajovna

Ancient Tree Tea Whole Leaf Black Tea

Betterday Snow Mountain Tea is an orthodox processed tippy black whole leaf tea produced by Red Dao tea farmers in the mountains of Ha Giang more than 1000m above sea level.

Betterday Snow Mountain Tea is grown without using chemical fertizel and pesticide so it is good for your health and the enviroment.

About Dobra Cajovna View company

TeaTiff TTB #8

This one surprised me! It had a strong scent of brown sugar and I thought it might be a flavored tea, but it turned out to be just a straight black. The flavor was quite light and sweet. Honey smooth, but lacking in body…almost more like an oolong than a black tea. It was interesting to try, but probably not something I’d go for again.

Flavors: Brown Sugar, Honey, Smooth, Sweet

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Martin Bednář

It’s my daily-drinker at work and I feel very similar. Quite light, honey smooth (and taste) and brown sugar. Sadly, recently I didn’t had enough time at work to write down at least some notes to retry it.

In aroma of my steeped three grams was baked bread, but as well roasty, leathery, a little smoky too?

In taste it was very and awesomely smooth. I don’t recall having that smooth black tea before. It was a bit on weaker side in taste, but it was good. Somehow sweet but not as sugar, lightly malty, and… I need to retry it to notice more of the flavours.

Certainly a good tea. At least its 2021 harvest. But as I wrote, I need to re-try it…

205 °F / 96 °C 3 min, 0 sec 3 g 10 OZ / 300 ML