My panic disorder has been flaring up these past few weeks… I don’t for one second believe that this bagged tea is curing anything, but it does seem to help me sleep, which is a plus. And it tastes so good. Lavender is the most perfect herb on the planet.

I appreciate this blend especially because I recognize all of the ingredients. Yogi likes to put weird stuff in their teas (what the hell is a schizandra berry?) which makes me a little apprehensive. But this one is just what you need when you’re anxious: soothing, mild, naturally sweet, no funky random herbs and berries. Reliable.

Flavors: Flowers, Honey, Lavender, Milk, Sweet

KiwiDelight

Ditto. I love lavender! It’s the only herb that actually helps me with sleeping. I’m adding this to my wishlist.

teaqueen

One of my favorites by this company, definitely :)

Comments

KiwiDelight

teaqueen

One of my favorites by this company, definitely :)

Hello! 28, female, American. A total hopeless bookworm— I have a Bachelor’s and a Master’s in English. I also love dogs, all things that are colored purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorite tea types: Black, pu’erh, oolong, kombucha, genmaicha, matcha, rooibos, honeybush (recent change of heart there), and floral greens.

Favorite flavor notes: Roasted, fermented, earthy, floral, nutty, bread-y, umami; dessert-inspired flavors like chocolate, vanilla, and maple.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends as well as fruit-flavored teas; they really need to be done right, IMHO. I’m iffy about mate, as well as herbal teas, although there are a few tisanes that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Flat-out dislike: White tea, most unflavored green teas, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.