I’m gonna go ahead and throw a 100 on this, too. In addition to Girl Meets Gaiwan’s review, I’d like to add a little more. The saucer is a thicker porcelain than the gaiwan, with six stylistic indentations around the edge and has a divot that keeps the gaiwan in place. The underside of the lid rim is lightly textured, I suppose to keep the lid in place. The porcelain is thin and allows some light to move through, but it’s not so thin that I burn my fingers when using high temperature water. I consider this a very worthwhile purchase.

Kawaii433

I had it sitting in my cart for a long time until I read this. I ordered it. Thank you :) for the review. I’m always looking for a good gaiwan. The smallest one I have is 100ml so this is going to be great.

derk

You’re welcome. Hope you enjoy it!

I should’ve added before that it’s actually eggshell color not pure white.

Kawaii433

Omgosh Derk I got it today and I love it. It’s almost 10 pm and it is absolutely perfect for those late nights, 3g half servings instead of 6g. I’ve been taking it in and out of my cart for months lol. Thank you <3

derk

It is a nice small brewing vessel to have on hand, especially for the price. May you have many pleasant sessions with it :)

Comments

Kawaii433

derk

You’re welcome. Hope you enjoy it!

I should’ve added before that it’s actually eggshell color not pure white.

derk

Eventual tea farmer. If you are a tea grower, want to grow your own plants or are simply curious, please follow me so we can chat.

I most enjoy loose-leaf, unflavored teas and tisanes. Always on the lookout for teas from countries and regions not commonly known for tea production or those that are not well represented in the western market. I seek these teas to gain an understanding, however vague, of how this plant performs in different climates.

bicycle bicycle bicycle