drank Tropical Pineapple by Bru Tea

I’m having this hot now. I’m also waiting for some to cool to put in the fridge for later. I am trying many of my teas cold recently as summer is definitely upon us. I don’t know how a green tea will be sitting in the fridge as I know greens can get bitter if over steeped. Guess we’ll find out later today, ha.

This smells slightly of pineapple, you can definitely tell it’s a green. Upon first sip, yuck :( Adding splenda makes it better. I do not taste the pineapple though :( :(

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

After almost two years back in my hometown I have embarked on yet another adventure. I have moved, yet again. This time for a new job in a city. I can’t wait to see what is in store for me.

I am happy to have found Steepster. It gave me a hobby that I could devote as much or little time as I could during school and I believe that it will continue to help grow that hobby as I now have more time to explore.

I still consider myself newbie to the world of tea. I am still in the process of trying just about everything but have come across a few favorites. So far the only thing I don’t care for is coconut.

Ratings:

1-49: Never getting again. Couldn’t drink the cup.
50-59: Finished the cup, but won’t get again.
60-79: Buy once in a while.
80-89: Will get more as soon as I run out.
90-100: Must not run out.

Michigan