drank Vanilla Chai Spice by Two Guys' Tea

I’m still not sure how I feel about Chai. For that reason, I am likely not an adequate person to be reviewing this tea. I had this hot a while ago and it was overbearing. I made it last night and let it sit in the fridge until now, which may be too long (I still don’t know what I’m doing). It definitely has that kick I’m looking for in a morning tea but I don’t think this blend lends itself well to being drank cold. This could just be me of course.

After almost two years back in my hometown I have embarked on yet another adventure. I have moved, yet again. This time for a new job in a city. I can’t wait to see what is in store for me.

I am happy to have found Steepster. It gave me a hobby that I could devote as much or little time as I could during school and I believe that it will continue to help grow that hobby as I now have more time to explore.

I still consider myself newbie to the world of tea. I am still in the process of trying just about everything but have come across a few favorites. So far the only thing I don’t care for is coconut.

Ratings:

1-49: Never getting again. Couldn’t drink the cup.
50-59: Finished the cup, but won’t get again.
60-79: Buy once in a while.
80-89: Will get more as soon as I run out.
90-100: Must not run out.

Michigan