drank Vanilla by Fru P Kaffe & The

This one is pretty awesome. There is a distinct, rich vanilla flavour, with a strong, but not overwhelming black base. I could happily drink plenty of this one. I bet it would be tasty chilled too.

Angrboda you were right about this one! Thanks for sharing. :)

Speaking of chilled, we have blowing snow and a ‘feels like’ temperature of -20 here. UGH. But in Jamaica it feels like 40. AH YES.

Flavors: Vanilla

Angrboda

It’s lovely, isn’t it? I’m glad you liked it. :) I haven’t tried it cold. I prefer my cold brews to be fruity.

Comments

Angrboda

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.