drank Cream by TeaGschwendner

So there’s a chance here, that I didn’t let this one air out quite as long as I should have. I’m getting a creamy banana tea. Not that there’s anything wrong with that – I think we all learned yesterday how I feel about banana medicine (and now Bananas & Cream matcha!), but I have a sneaking suspicion this tea shouldn’t have the exact flavour banana as did the matcha.

Thank goodness Sil sent enough for more than one cup. I’ll have to try again later. :P

lmao yeah no it shouldn’t taste like banana. if you try again later and it’s still too banana-y let me know and i’ll send you more. I’ve got a ton!

Courtney

Perfect! I’ve got it airing out far away from the Bananas & Cream now haha. That tea is great, but not every tea needs to taste like it. :P

yeah and this cream one was pretty tasty….if i remember right..though subtle.

Comments

Courtney

yeah and this cream one was pretty tasty….if i remember right..though subtle.

My partner and I live with our bunnies and cat. I’m currently working on my MSc in biology and enjoying tea along the way!

I love black tea and this is usually what’s in my mug.

I’m also happy to enjoy a cup of green or red rooibos (green preferable to red), herbals, oolongs (unroasted and red preferable to roasted), whites, and subtly flavoured greens.

Likes:
Raspberry, peach, rhubarb, passionfruit, and most fruits in general, maple, creaminess, hay, biscuit, lavender, and cacao/dark chocolate.

I enjoy bergamot when paired with flavours that mellow it (Camellia Sinensis Earl Grey Cream is one of my favourites).

Dislikes:
Any smokiness at all, stevia, too much blackberry leaf, rose, ginger (except in chai), cinnamon-heavy teas, anything cloying or fake/candy-like.

I’m vegan with an allergy to potatoes, so I avoid any animal products in tea, along with sprinkles as these often have potato starch (I usually just pick them out of blends).

Last updated December 2021.

Canada