drank Raspberry Patch by Adagio Teas

Thanks Mitch!

Wow, the scent of this one is so strong. Incredibly strong. And it’s such a deep red colour.

This tea is really tart but I’m enjoying that. It’s so tart it’s borderline candy raspberry-ish. Or not quite ripe raspberry-ish perhaps. To be quite honest it tastes more like a juice chilled than a tea.

I did a resteep of the leaves to see if I enjoy it hot.

Okay the resteep was alright. It lost quite a bit of the flavour unfortunately. I drank half my resteep hot and put the rest in the fridge for after work.

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.