drank Raspberry Patch by Adagio Teas

Thanks Mitch!

Wow, the scent of this one is so strong. Incredibly strong. And it’s such a deep red colour.

This tea is really tart but I’m enjoying that. It’s so tart it’s borderline candy raspberry-ish. Or not quite ripe raspberry-ish perhaps. To be quite honest it tastes more like a juice chilled than a tea.

I did a resteep of the leaves to see if I enjoy it hot.

Okay the resteep was alright. It lost quite a bit of the flavour unfortunately. I drank half my resteep hot and put the rest in the fridge for after work.

My partner and I live with our bunnies and cat. I’m currently working on my MSc in biology and enjoying tea along the way!

I love black tea and this is usually what’s in my mug.

I’m also happy to enjoy a cup of green or red rooibos (green preferable to red), herbals, oolongs (unroasted and red preferable to roasted), whites, and subtly flavoured greens.

Likes:
Raspberry, peach, rhubarb, passionfruit, and most fruits in general, maple, creaminess, hay, biscuit, lavender, and cacao/dark chocolate.

I enjoy bergamot when paired with flavours that mellow it (Camellia Sinensis Earl Grey Cream is one of my favourites).

Dislikes:
Any smokiness at all, stevia, too much blackberry leaf, rose, ginger (except in chai), cinnamon-heavy teas, anything cloying or fake/candy-like.

I’m vegan with an allergy to potatoes, so I avoid any animal products in tea, along with sprinkles as these often have potato starch (I usually just pick them out of blends).

Last updated December 2021.

Canada