drank Toasted Walnut by DAVIDsTEA

This one is so good. I’m enjoying it while I study my afternoon away. I’m finding green teas with fruit are some of the best fruit ones. Fruit just seems to work well with the green tea base.

And I just discovered Go On this morning. So awesome.

jessiwrites

I love this tea, too! Mulberry Magic reminds me of it, a bit.

ohfancythat

This is one of my faves but I should definitely try brewing it up again now that I have a temp controlled kettle, since before I didn’t really pay attention to that and I probably left the bag in too…. imagine how tasty it will be when I make it properly!

Courtney

I don’t have a temp controlled kettle or a thermometer haha. I just have set times I wait before pouring the water. It took some perfecting but it seems to work for me.

Oh I’m sure it works! I used to always use boiling water for everything though

Comments

jessiwrites

I love this tea, too! Mulberry Magic reminds me of it, a bit.

Courtney

Oh I’m sure it works! I used to always use boiling water for everything though

My partner and I live with our bunnies and cat. I’m currently working on my MSc in biology and enjoying tea along the way!

I love black tea and this is usually what’s in my mug.

I’m also happy to enjoy a cup of green or red rooibos (green preferable to red), herbals, oolongs (unroasted and red preferable to roasted), whites, and subtly flavoured greens.

Likes:
Raspberry, peach, rhubarb, passionfruit, and most fruits in general, maple, creaminess, hay, biscuit, lavender, and cacao/dark chocolate.

I enjoy bergamot when paired with flavours that mellow it (Camellia Sinensis Earl Grey Cream is one of my favourites).

Dislikes:
Any smokiness at all, stevia, too much blackberry leaf, rose, ginger (except in chai), cinnamon-heavy teas, anything cloying or fake/candy-like.

I’m vegan with an allergy to potatoes, so I avoid any animal products in tea, along with sprinkles as these often have potato starch (I usually just pick them out of blends).

Last updated December 2021.

Canada