We should start by noting rooibos isn’t my thing, but if I have a sample I’m going to try it, since some have surprised me. I wasn’t optimistic about this one though because the scent put me off immediately.

Usually, I’m good with longer and stronger brews, but the first cup I made of this I couldn’t drink. Second round I kept it at the 5 minute low end of their estimated range, and it was tolerable. The clove is strong and helps offset the rooibos flavor, and I finally got a hint of the fruit. Not a tea for me, but if you like rooibos and clove, you should enjoy this.

Flavors: Clove, Rooibos

Early 30s mom of 2 (ages 7 & 1) and lecturer in California.
Great at buying tea, good at drinking tea, bad at timely reviews. Drawn to fruit, floral, spice, and flavored teas in general; prefer those that stand well without milk or sweetener.

Still figuring this out, but slowly adding to cupboard. I rate when a package is finished as I’m deciding whether to reorder.

I think of my ratings as letter grades.
90-100 A: loved it; want to rebuy immediately so I have it on hand
80-89 B: tasty; would pick it up again but okay to wait until I get through other teas
70-79 C: good; could grab with a good deal
60-69 D: okay; would keep in a set but may not repurchase on its own
0-59 F: various shades of bad; would not purchase; closer to 0 means may not even drink again if offered