Sipsby Advent Calendar.

After reading the description I went with a cold brew for this tea and finished the jar over a couple of days.

I’m a fan of tart hibiscus, but I wouldn’t even put “tart” in the description of this if it weren’t in the title. You do get the hibiscus flavor, and another that I can really only describe as a generic “fruit”. I’d agree with the assessment that it’s a fruit punch copycat; every so often I’d take a sip and feel like I had poured Hawaiian Punch instead. It wasn’t bad, but fruit punch isn’t a favorite of mine, and I wouldn’t go looking for this again.

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Hibiscus

Iced

Early 30s mom of 2 (ages 7 & 1) and lecturer in California.
Great at buying tea, good at drinking tea, bad at timely reviews. Drawn to fruit, floral, spice, and flavored teas in general; prefer those that stand well without milk or sweetener.

Still figuring this out, but slowly adding to cupboard. I rate when a package is finished as I’m deciding whether to reorder.

I think of my ratings as letter grades.
90-100 A: loved it; want to rebuy immediately so I have it on hand
80-89 B: tasty; would pick it up again but okay to wait until I get through other teas
70-79 C: good; could grab with a good deal
60-69 D: okay; would keep in a set but may not repurchase on its own
0-59 F: various shades of bad; would not purchase; closer to 0 means may not even drink again if offered