drank Let It Snow by DAVIDsTEA

David’s Tea Advent Day 1. I knew with three advents I was going to get behind quickly!

I genuinely didn’t know this was a green tea until I read the profile. I think there’s just too much going on here in addition to the tea. With one perfect spoon in 8 oz, it makes a rather weak brew that still somehow manages to be extremely sweet. I definitely get the white chocolate/custard vibe up front, with just the barest hint of spice that I can’t quite discern. This was fun to taste and I wouldn’t turn down a cup, but it’s not for me.

Flavors: Custard, White Chocolate

Lecturer and mom of 2 in California. Great at buying tea, good at drinking tea, bad at timely reviews. Drawn to fruit, floral, spice, and flavored teas in general; prefer those that stand well without milk or sweetener.

Still figuring this out, but slowly adding to cupboard. I rate when a package is finished as I’m deciding whether to reorder.

I think of my ratings as letter grades.
90-100 A: loved it; want to rebuy immediately so I have it on hand
80-89 B: tasty; would pick it up again but okay to wait until I get through other teas
70-79 C: good; would grab with a good deal
60-69 D: okay; might repurchase in the right circumstances
0-59 F: various shades of bad; would not purchase; closer to 0 means may not even drink again if offered