When I pulled this out of the sipsby advent calendar I was so pleased, because after all, this is my favorite holiday tea – I thought. Turns out my favorite is actually called Herbal Seasons and is slightly different. Ah well.

This one really brings the cinnamon, making the rooibos more of a background flavor. But I mean it REALLY brings cinnamon (though clove is not far behind). It almost felt like a bag of mulling spices mixed in with some tea. Feels very festive to me. Could easily be overwhelming for others.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove

Lecturer and mom of 2 in California. Great at buying tea, good at drinking tea, bad at timely reviews. Drawn to fruit, floral, spice, and flavored teas in general; prefer those that stand well without milk or sweetener.

Still figuring this out, but slowly adding to cupboard. I rate when a package is finished as I’m deciding whether to reorder.

I think of my ratings as letter grades.
90-100 A: loved it; want to rebuy immediately so I have it on hand
80-89 B: tasty; would pick it up again but okay to wait until I get through other teas
70-79 C: good; would grab with a good deal
60-69 D: okay; might repurchase in the right circumstances
0-59 F: various shades of bad; would not purchase; closer to 0 means may not even drink again if offered