Now that I’ve found a way to brew this that suits my palate, I can’t get enough. I love that when brewed loose, the coconut pieces float to the top of my mug and I can munch on them while I sip.
- Bai Mu Dan (white Tea): High in antioxidants*, Bai Mu Dan is picked early in the season when the buds are still fresh, young and tender. Because of this early picking, the taste white tea produces is very mild, and sweet without the sometimes astringent qualities of regular green teas.
- Cardamom: A household spice that is commonly used to support digestion without increasing Heat.* It has expectorant and diaphoretic actions.* The mucus forming properties of milk are neutralized when cardamom is added to it.*
- Cinnamon: This warming spice is traditionally used in cold formulas as an expectorant and diaphoretic (sweat inducing).* Due to its warming property, cinnamon is known to promote digestion.*
- Cloves: An energizing herb,* cloves are an effective stimulant and aromatic for the lungs and stomach.* Cloves are used extensively in Ayurvedic herbology.
- Ginger: In Ayurvedic and Chinese herbology, Ginger is known to have heating, cleansing, toning and stimulating properties.* Ginger promotes digestion, relieves abdominal discomfort, dispels chills and it is also useful for relieving respiratory complaints due to phlegm and arthritic conditions due to coldness.*
Coconut: Coconut, says vaidya Mishra, Director of Maharishi Ayurveda’s Product Research and Development, is considered a divine plant in vedic tradition. Whenever you perform a sacred ceremony like a yagna, havan or puja, a coconut must grace the occasion.This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Company description not available.
Coconut Mate Masala ChaiYogic Chai
Coconut Masala ChaiYogic Chai
Coconut Kukicha Masala ChaiYogic Chai
Masala Coconut Chai (Organic)Special Teas Inc
Coconut Rooibos Masala Chai (decaf)Yogic Chai
Acai White Masala ChaiYogic Chai