2021 Gas

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by mrmopar

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Was intrigued by this so I got a sample. Bitterness isn’t as crazy as I thought it’d be but I like how it progresses. It’s still intensely bitter. In between cups is like honey. Well, very bitter...” Read full tasting note

From white2tea

The 2021 Gas is a raw Puer blend focused on mind bending bitterness. Fans of in your face bitter character will be happy to steep this tea in any style, though most people will not be able to handle anything but gongfu style flash steeps, especially while this tea retains its youthful vigor. You’ll understand why it’s named Gas around steep 5.

About white2tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Was intrigued by this so I got a sample. Bitterness isn’t as crazy as I thought it’d be but I like how it progresses. It’s still intensely bitter. In between cups is like honey. Well, very bitter honey anyway.

This does have a sort of noxious, mind-dumbing quality to it. Haven’t been doing too much blinking. My evening chores are delayed as I really, really don’t feel like getting up.

Duncan was very carefully watching my tea brewing. He wanted to sniff each cup.

[Photo] https://i.imgur.com/f5C6rKN.jpeg

Listening to Drop It on Em by Rimbaudian.

205 °F / 96 °C 0 min, 15 sec 6 g 3 OZ / 100 ML
Mastress Alita

Your tabby is such a cutie! I have a cat obsessed with sniffing all the things I’m having, too.