2019 Pretty Girls

Pu-erh Tea
Toffee, Walnut, Wood
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

1 Tasting Note View all

• “A deeply comforting tea, with an almost gooey mouthfeel and woody flavor that reminds me of a campfire. There’s some sweetness here but it doesn’t read fruity to me; I’m thinking sugar instead,...” Read full tasting note

From white2tea

The 2019 Pretty Girls Ripe Puer Tea is the return of our sold out 2018 blend.

The blend has a beautiful aroma. If one were to try and place it in a broad category in might be a pulling a hot tray of freshly baked cherry danishes from a wood-fired oven type, but we will leave that up to you. Pretty Girls quickly proceeds into sweet shou territory after the rinse. The velvety texture of the soup and complex flavors develop over the coming steeps and eventually settle into a soft sweet profile that can be infused over and over. Drink immediately or age as your prefer.

Each brick is 100g and can be easily broken apart by hand. Tongs contain 5 bricks (500g of tea).

About white2tea View company

1 Tasting Note

A deeply comforting tea, with an almost gooey mouthfeel and woody flavor that reminds me of a campfire. There’s some sweetness here but it doesn’t read fruity to me; I’m thinking sugar instead, like toffee and even marshmallows. The sweetness and thick texture are very similar to my favorite W2T shou, Cream, but this one has a more intense flavor.

Flavors: Toffee, Walnut, Wood