Kiwi Strawberry Energy

Yerba maté Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From Urbal Tea

Enjoy this invigorating alternative to coffee, soda or energy drinks . A burst of strawberry and kiwi combined with the vitality and stimulating properties of mate, gynostemma, eleuthero and more.

Contains: Nettle leaf, Yerba Mate, Green Mate, Eleuthero, Rosemary, Ginkgo leaf, Alfalfa leaf, Gotu Kola, Gynostemma, Oatstraw, Apple pieces, Dried Strawberry and Kiwi pieces, Hibiscus, Rosehip, Natural flavors

Steeping Instructions:
Boiling water
Steep 5 to 10 minutes
The longer the steeping time the stronger the tea

Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Urbal Tea makes no medical claims and our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or heal medical conditions. Women who are pregnant or nursing or persons with known medical conditions should consult their physician before taking any herbal products.

About Urbal Tea View company

Discovery Tea Box – Tea Ten

I wanted to try this one because I’ve only ever had one other tea from Urbal Tea and it was a sample that VariaTEA gave me earlier in the year of a mango blend. I really liked it; so I was hoping this would give me a little more insight on the company’s offerings so that I might better determine if there’s enough from this company to actually have me interested in placing an order with them…

I’ve kind of fallen in love with a different strawberry kiwi blend earlier this summer, so it was hard for me to not directly compare this blend to that one when I was drinking it. I made this iced, and it was pretty good tasting. Way more strawberry than kiwi on the whole, and a little bit tart/sour. Like, it reminded me more of under ripe strawberries than the tangy tartness of kiwis. I didn’t not like it, but my other strawberry kiwi blend is just so sweet and juicy that the sourness of this blend wasn’t as satisfying/fulfilling.

The one edge that this _does- have, however, is the fact it’s a yerba mate blend. I really enjoy the energy boost I get from yerba mate, and it seems like there’s so few truly unique feeling blends that use yerba mate or guayusa. Just a whole lot of lemon blends and chocolate(ish) stuff. So, I deeply appreciated that this would provide another flavour profile/option.

It’s a blend I feel like I want to further explore before completely ruling out because there’s so much potential here that I don’t want to just assume that all cups of it would taste identical to this first one that I brewed up.