Season’s Pick Himalayan Bliss Nepal Black Tea

Apricot, Hay, Mineral, Muscatel
High
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Veronica

• “Work tea #2 This is from yesterday. I picked up a sample when I placed a small Upton order a few months ago. On a whim I took it to work with me, and I regretted my decision. This is so good. I...” Read full tasting note

From Upton Tea Imports

This premium blend of Himalayan black teas produces a ruby-copper cup with rich muscatel notes that are prominent in both the aroma and flavor. Notes of stone fruit add to the fruity profile, complementing the full mouth feel. The lingering finish is crisp and refreshing.

About Upton Tea Imports View company

Work tea #2

This is from yesterday. I picked up a sample when I placed a small Upton order a few months ago. On a whim I took it to work with me, and I regretted my decision. This is so good. I wanted to sit and enjoy it, but we had a full day of patients waiting to be seen. What I can say about this tea is that it has a silky mouth feel. There are muscatal and apricot notes followed by a mineral finish. It reminded me of why I love so many teas from Nepal.

I think I’ll go to work tomorrow and get the rest of the sample so that I can enjoy it over the holiday weekend. Or maybe I’ll sleep in and stay in my pj’s all day. Who knows?