Trà Sâm Dứa (Pandan Ginseng Green Tea)

Green Tea
Green Tea
Coconut, Malt, Pineapple, Toasted Rice
Edit tea info Last updated by CrowKettle

2 Images

• “We’re getting there (down to 44 teas)! This was such a good find in Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon and I will miss it’s “toasted coconut rice with a dash of pineapple” profile. I should have sent this out...” Read full tasting note

From Trà Việt

Recent Pineapple Tea Ginseng is known as an innovative concept in the art of Bao Loc tea marinade. Green tea buds are marinated with aromatic pandan leaves, tea leaves and several first herbs, teas to create a very impressive aroma, sweet, fresh medium. Especially Sam Pineapple Tea fragrance can keep for a long time.
Pineapple Tea Ginseng has many beneficial effects for health problems such as anxiety, prevent aging, prevent cold and allergies, prevent cancer, reduce diseases caused by food poisoning as, cholera, … ulcers, reduce cholesterol, support weight loss, improved mental health.

Location: Bao Loc | Elevation: 900m | Of fermentation: 12% | Phase temperature: 90 degrees | Phase Hits: 4 times

Growing region: Bảo Lộc

With suitable highland geographical and climatic features, Bảo Lộc is one of the most important tea plantations in Vietnam. Flower scented tea is the most popular.

About Trà Việt View company

We’re getting there (down to 44 teas)!

This was such a good find in Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon and I will miss it’s “toasted coconut rice with a dash of pineapple” profile. I should have sent this out people but I got greedy- and no one else likes green tea, right? It appears impossible to buy this brand outside of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, which is one of the saddest tea related things I’ve seen this year.

Until next time, delicious Vietnamese tea.